Wednesday, June 9, 2010

About Me

Thanks for stopping by!!

First I would like to tell you a little bit about myself....
My name is Erin Regnold and I live here in Dayton, Iowa.
I was born and raised Rodeo my entire life, when I was a young cowgirl the annual Labor Day Rodeo was like our vaction, as we would ride our ponies from Otho to Dayton, and wowie it was a trip!! I believe that it is a bout a 5 hours ride.

At the age of I believe 8, my Uncle Bruce asked me if I wanted to ride junior steers, I thought about it for a second and that is where it all began!!

As I got older I also was a member of the Diamond D Rodeo, in Pilot Mound and have the best memories and made lots of friends. I competed in all the events from barrel racing, to goat tail tying and even the Jr. Bull Riding!!

So with all that said that is where the Cowgirl comes in, now for the Rowdy part....
I also grew up listening to the best Local Country Band - The Rowdy Band and to this day my favorite thing in the world is to sit and listen to my Uncle Bruce pickin' and grinnin'
and for the record, I might have been a little rowdy back in my day, no comments please!! lol

How this all came about:
In the last several years as being a "grown up", a mom, and wife, I have seemed to have lost my cowgirl spirit, so to get back into the world that I love and miss so much, came Rowdy Cowgirl Customs!!

I hope to see ya'll soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment