Monday, June 28, 2010

General Update

I had another busy weekend!! Saturday night I wandered over to Lake City to watch the Rodeo, and then Sunday worked in the cook Shack for the Tuff N Nuff mini bull series, but had special little Rowdy Cowgirl Helpers!! Thanks Ladies!!

I am also proud to announce that I have forced myself to complete the painting project of my front porch!! I absolutely dislike painting!!!
I think maybe it is the mess that I make and the clean up that I do not like, lol

Anyway have a few more things to do, and I will be open for business in between "Rowdy Road Shows"

I have lots of new stuff posted in my facebook fan group, and also have a few things on ebay for sale, if you are interested in anything please send me an email to rowdycowgirlcustoms@hotmail.com

Hope to see you all soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment